Market Research

Our task was to create an online survey for the target audience of our magazine as a type of market research. I used google forms and presented it to women of ages ranging from 20 on-wards as this is to be my magazines target demographic. 

Here is the attached link & questions :  

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZI8sNmZEyGjzwCvcWWW95vMrk2nSWh7xCBYC6C-1_NzsrTw/viewform?gxids=7628






 


 

 

My responses were moderately effective in terms of showing me where my audience's interest lie and how well they would mesh with my magazine.

 

 

 


 





 

 












In total, my results show me that the majority of my audience agrees to the fact that women are under-represented in the common business magazine and in general which justifies the center & genre of my magazine. They also think that the format is just as important as the content and seemed to have liked the topics i plan to cover in my magazine. They read more fashion-centered magazine than business or other genres which shows me what my audience finds interesting. As well as preferring hard-copy over online with a low price which tells me how often my magazine should be released, the cost and a scale of how maximizing the appeal should be to capture their attention since they prioritize appearance. Women of 30s to 50s seem to be the predominating age group of my survey which tells me a lot about their interests and preferences and affects the topics of how intricate my content should be.



Comments

Popular Posts