The Photo Shoot

 Here are the pictures i ended up taking for my magazine


 





















I followed my photo-shoot plan for the MOST part. What i mean by that is the model, the clothing and the setting was all according to plan. However i wasn't able to take a wide shot or a master shot because none of it actually looked good enough nor formal enough for the cover of a magazine. And i couldn't take a picture outside because it simply didn't suit the theme and aesthetic of my magazine.

I will be editing the pictures i will use from these to make them look more professional and presentable 


The ones i have chose are:

- the first one i chose will be for my double page spread

- the second/fourth will be for my front cover

- the third will be for my contents page








 

 


Comments

Popular Posts